Contact Lens Care
Remove Protein With ReNu® 1 Step™ Daily Protein Remover Liquid
ReNu® 1 Step™ Daily Protein Remover Liquid is specially formulated for daily use to simutaneously enzymatically clean and disinfect your lenses everytime you soak your lenses in renu® sensitive™ multi-purpose solution (formerly ReNu® Multi-Purpose Solution).
Prepare Lens Care
1. Fill both sides of your ReNu® lens case with fresh renu® sensitive™ multi-purpose solution. Add one drop of ReNu 1 Step Daily Protein Remover to each side of your lens case to enzymatically clean your lenses while they are soaking in renu® sensitive™ multi-purpose solution.
Clean Your Lenses
2. After removing the lenses from your eyes, clean and rinse them according to the renu® sensitive™ multi-purpose solution directions for use.
Soak to Remove Protein Deposits
3. Place each contact lens in the appropriate side of your lens case (marked "L" for left and "R" for right). Place the caps on your lens case and shake gently to assure that mixing occurs. Soak the lenses for at least four hours to remove protein deposits and disinfect in one step. Lenses may be soaked overnight for no more than 12 hours.
4. Rinse the lenses thoroughly with renu® sensitive™ multi-purpose solution to remove loosely adhering debris remaining from the cleaning process. Your lenses are now ready for wear.
5. Always discard solution, rinse your lens case after each use with renu® sensitive™ multi-purpose solution, and allow to air dry.
Important: If not wearing your lenses immediately, store in your lens case. Do not store your lenses in ordinary saline; saline solution does not disinfect.