About Bausch + Lomb
Supplier Diversity FAQs
- What type of business does Bausch + Lomb consider as a “diverse supplier”?
Third party certified:
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SD-VOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- HUBZone Small Business (HUBZ)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and/or Transgender Owned Business (LGBTBE)
- Business Enterprises Owned by People with Disabilities (BEPD)
- What are the diverse certification requirements?
Validation of a supplier's diverse status is required for participation in the Bausch + Lomb Supplier Diversity initiative. Certification documents from the following qualified agencies are acceptable:
- United States Small Business Administration (SBA)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) or its affiliates
- Women's Business Enterprise Council (WBENC) or its affiliates
- City, State, or Federal Certification Agencies
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- How do I register as a supplier with Bausch + Lomb?
Step #1 – Submit a Profile on this website
Step #2 – Website will provide electronic submission notification
Step #3 – A commodity buyer will be assigned to contact you
Step #4 – Review your business offerings with the buyer
Step #5 – Your information will reside in our database for future opportunities
- What products or services does Bausch + Lomb buy?
Bausch + Lomb has a vast array of buying needs dependant upon location, operation, and/or business sector. Please review our current Commodities We Purchase for a listing.
- How can I confirm the information supplied under Submit a Profile was received?
An automated message appears online to confirm completion of the form. If the form was not completed, an additional email will be received from the Bausch + Lomb Supplier Diversity office.