FAQs - Here Are the Answers
- How do I search for open position at Bausch & Lomb?
It’s simple! Just click on “Careers” from our "Corporate" drop-down menu or from the right navigation menu, then select “Search Openings”. You can search by work location, status, career area, requisition number, job posting date or perform a key word search.
- How do I register for my own personal Search Agent?
Select “Search Openings” from the career menu. Next, enter your specific job criteria, then click on “Search” and then click “Save Agent” button. You will automatically be notified when a job (s) match your job criteria.
- Why create an account with Bausch & Lomb?
Your experience learning about job opportunities at Bausch & Lomb and finding the right job for you will be personalized. You will be able to do the following:
- Search openings on specific criteria to find jobs that match your interest
- Edit your profile if you have any changes regarding your contact information, education, work experience. You don’t have to redo information you have already provided, just edit.
- Use our resume manager to store different versions of your resume and cover letter depending on the position of your interest.
- You may use the Agent Manager option to be automatically notified via email when a position matches your specified interest.
- You can use the job cart at any time to view saved jobs. You may also submit to one or more jobs directly from your job cart.
- How do I submit my resume?
Select the position (s) that meets your interest and qualifications, then select “Submit to Jobs” button. Next, enter your email address and password if you have an account established with Bausch & Lomb. If not, click on “create a new account” link to get started.
You’ll have three options to submitting your resume, you can upload your resume, build your resume online using the resume builder option, or cut and paste your resume.
- How long do you keep my resume on file?
Bausch & Lomb keeps all resumes on file for a minimum of six months, unless you direct us otherwise.
For more information, please view our “Protecting Applicant Privacy” policy
- How do I know if you have received my resume once I have submitted it online?
You will receive an electronic announcement notifying you that your resume has been received. The notification should include a reference number.
- How does the Bausch & Lomb recruiting process work?
When you apply for a position via our Career Opportunities site, your information will be forwarded to the appropriate recruiter for consideration. If an appropriate match exists between your experience and the position requirements, you will be contacted by a recruiter for further consideration.
Unless noted otherwise only expressions of interest received through the Bausch & Lomb career web page will be considered for employment opportunities.
During your interview process we may ask you to complete a consent form authorizing us to perform a background check and/or request an updated credit report. View a summary of your rights under the fair credit reporting act.
- I forgot my username and/or password. How can I find out what they are?
No problem: click the “Log in” link in the Careers section. On the log-in screen select “Forgot your password?” link. Enter either your username or your e-mail address.
- Can you tell me if a job has been filled?
All positions that appear on our web site are up to date. If you do not see the position listed, it has been filled or it is no longer available.
- Do you offer internships?
Yes, we do offer internship opportunities. To learn more about the process, see our internships section.
- Which file types are acceptable for my resume?
Acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word documents (.doc), rich-text format (.rtf) and plain text files (.txt).
Bausch & Lomb is an Equal Opportunity Employer.