Presbyopes in Your Practice
Improve your patients' multifocal experience
Find new ways to help educate your patients on the benefits of multifocal contact lenses, from case studies to downloadable resources, we'll give you the tools you need.
Information for Patients
Help your patient learn about the benefits of wearing multifocal contact lenses with resources such as:
- PureVision® Multi-Focal contact lens Patient Flash Card
- Presbyopia Quiz
- Multifocal FAQs
- The Patient's Perspective: Testimonials from Patients
Talking Points WIth Your Patients
- Identifying Good Multifocal Candidates
- Introducing Multifocal Lenses to Your Patients
- Managing Patient Expectations
- Patient Follow-Up Survey
Insights on Emerging Presbyopes
- Are your emerging presbyopes suffering from eye strain?
- More patients are becoming presbyopic than ever before
- Your emerging presbyopes: tech-savvy consumers
- Today's emerging presbyopes are independent, active and in control.
- Meet the presbyopes: Adjusting to a major life change
Multifocal vs. Monovision
- 5 Myths of Monovision
- Myth #1 - Monovision is the best place to start
- Myth #2 - Fitting monovision takes less chair time
- Myth #3 - Patients adapt to monovision more easily
- Myth #4 - Multifocal lenses compromise visual quality
- Myth #5 - Patients won't pay more for multifocal contact lenses
Read the latest articles from our leading eye care professionals.