Contact Lenses & Care
PureVision® Multi-Focal Contact Lenses
Key Features & Benefits
World’s #1 selling multifocal design.
Exceptional intermediate visual quality.
Long, healthy lens wear delivered by our patented AerGel™ silicone hydrogel material.
Bausch & Lomb PureVision® Multi-Focal lenses–the only silicone hydrogel lens with the world’s #1 selling multifocal design.
PureVision® Multi-Focal lenses offer:
- Exceptional intermediate visual quality throughout the crucial 16- to 48-inch range, utilizing the wide-intermediate power profile (1) proven successful in Bausch & Lomb SofLens® Multi-Focal lenses.
- More natural presbyopic correction, with smooth transitions enabled by our center-near aspheric design (2).
- Long, healthy lens wear delivered by our patented AerGel™ silicone hydrogel material.
- Exceptional comfort for patients experiencing lens dryness due to a rounded-edge profile (3) and smooth, consistently wettable lens surface.
Material: balafilcon A (silicone hydrogel)
Water Content: 36%
Oxygen Transmission** (Dk/t):
112 (Non-Edge Corrected at -3.00D)**
101 (Edge Corrected at -3.00D)
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Powers: +6.00 to -10.00 in 0.25D steps
Adds: Low up to +1.50D, High +1.75 to +2.50D
Optical Zone: 8.0 mm @ -3.00D
Visibility Tint: Light blue
Inversion Indicator: Yes (B&L)
**Polarographic Method (Boundary Corrected).
- Daily wear or up to 30 days continuous wear*
- Enhanced aspheric optical design
- Visibility tint
- Inversion Indicator - (B&L)